A great smile can bring a boost of confidence. At the same time, stained teeth, chipped teeth, a big gap or crooked teeth can spoil a beautiful smile and really lower your confidence. Veneers could be the answer to fixing those flaws in your smile.
The friendly and experienced staff at Carolina Oaks Dental Care is here to help you create your dream smile. We work with you to give you a beautiful and natural looking smile makeover, right in the comfort of our office. Don’t give up on your smile, come by and design the one you love!
Veneers are simply a tough, but thin, cover for your teeth. They are used to mask or repair stained or damaged teeth permanently.
The veneers can be made out of different materials, such as resin, ceramic or porcelain. However, porcelain veneers are the most widely used due to their durability and their ability to mimic the natural look and feel of your original teeth.
Why Would I Need Veneers?
Veneers are a simple and long lasting solution to many different imperfections in your teeth. They can instantly improve the look and feel of your teeth. Veneers might be recommended for you if you have:
- Cracked Teeth
- Stained Teeth
- Gaps Between Teeth
- Broken Teeth
- Worn Teeth
- Chipped Teeth
- Dull or Darkened Teeth
Professional veneers can renew teeth with these issues while also creating a whiter and brighter smile.
How Are Veneers Fitted to Teeth?
If you are self-conscious about your smile or are unhappy with the way your teeth look, a trusted dentist in Travelers Rest, SC can give you a new smile with veneers. There are three to four visits involved in the creation and placement of your new veneers. These will include:
- Consultation- During your consultation, the friendly staff at Carolina Oaks Dental Care will discuss any concerns you have about your teeth. They will carefully go over your different options and work with you to create your perfect smile.
- Preparation Visit- This visit can sometimes be combined with your consultation appointment.
- During preparation, the gentle staff will carefully remove a very thin part of your enamel.
- A mold of your teeth will then be made so your veneers can be customized to perfectly fit your teeth.
- In around one or two weeks, your veneers will be ready for their fitting.
- The Delivery Visit- The delivery of the veneers is actually very simple and can often be done with little or no anesthetic.
- Your teeth will be cleaned then polished.
- Your teeth will be slightly etched to make the surface of your teeth ready for their new porcelain veneers.
- Each individual veneer will be meticulously matched to each tooth.
- Excess materials will be buffed or trimmed so that each veneer perfectly lines up to each tooth. This will help create a natural look and a comfortable feel for your smile.
- A specialized cementing material is applied to bond your porcelain veneers to each tooth.
- The dentist will then use a specifically designed light to quickly bond the cement.
- Excess cementing materials are removed and any adjustments that are needed are made.
- You will be given instructions on how to properly care for your veneers, which is very similar to your regular dental hygiene routine.
- Check-Up on Your Veneers- In a few weeks, you will have a check-up visit. Our friendly staff will work with you to suit your schedule and make your visit as convenient as possible.
- The dentist will double check your gums and the surrounding areas to make sure they have responded well to the new veneers.
- They will answer any questions and go over any concerns you may have.
They are happy and have the brightest smile
“I was very impressed with how friendly and helpful everyone was. I love the location, its very convenient to where I work so making it very easy to visit during my lunch hour. Just a great experience, would definitely recommend”
“After moving around the country the last few years I am embarrassed to admit making time for dentist appointments was not a high priority. I went in for a check up and cleaning today and they made me feel very comfortable and welcome. My cleaning was more than a bit over due and I was expecting
to be very sore after. Just the opposite, she was very gentle and understating of my procrastination. I made my next appointments with no hesitation. Pleasant experience and that says a lot when it refers to a dentist appointment”
“Couldn’t be happier! The staff are so friendly and personable; appointments are quick yet thorough. The best service I’ve ever received at a dentist office.”
“The staff is wonderful and extremely helpful!!! I did not hesitate to refer my family and friends.”
“Great dentist office in awesome location…staff is extremely nice, professional, and accommodating. Would definitely recommend this office to anyone looking for a new dentist.”
“I am so happy I decided to pick Carolina Oaks as my new Dentist! They are so friendly. If you need a new dentist, go here! You won’t regret it!”
Create the Smile You’ve Always Wanted
When you have a beautiful smile, it shows. Cracked teeth, gaps, broken teeth, or stubborn staining shouldn’t keep you from smiling. If you aren’t satisfied with your smile, call Carolina Oaks Dental Care at (864) 836-8416 today to schedule an appointment. We’ll work with you to conveniently and quickly renew your teeth with porcelain veneers for a brand new smile. The entire process is gentle, easy, and long-lasting. Don’t hide your smile, let it shine with porcelain veneers!
The Carolina Oaks Travelers Rest, SC location is on South Main Street between Leopard Forest Coffeehouse and Martha’s Hardware
23 South Main Street
Travelers Rest, SC 29690
Phone : (864) 836-8416
Email : email@example.com
Monday – Thursday
8:30am – 1:00pm
2:00pm – 5:00pm